Saturday, June 28, 2008

On The Trail: Great Falls

Well the Helena stand has come to a close and it's off to Great Falls for the final 3 games before we bring the Mustangs back home to Dehler Park. I am excited to see the ballfield in Great Falls because it is a newer park and Dehler took some ideas from it. Should be interesting.
Not much new on the road, at last night's game I hung out in the press box with Ed Cohen, the voice of the Mustangs, to get a feel for his job and see all that goes into the play by play for the team. Let me just say that being a one man band for an entire baseball game is alot harder than people may think. Stay tuned for a complete story on him.
This afternoon I hope to touch base with Mustangs manager Julio Garcia and let everyone get to know him a little bit. He seems to be a pretty straight forward guy and he definitely knows his baseball. Well I gotta go catch up with the team so I'll post again later with a preview of what's coming up. Special shout out to Matt Bender for keeping us in line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on your stories Richie! All have been interesting to read and watch on the web !