Friday, June 27, 2008

Update from the Trail

Could it be any hotter outside on this roadtrip? If I'm complaining about the heat I don't know how the Mustangs can do it. They're wearing their black uniforms today which has to make it even worse. Not to mention the visitors dugout here in Helena is directly in the sun.

View Larger Map

But enough complaining, it's been a pretty busy day since the last time I checked in with you all. Hope you all got to check out the Mustangs breakfast schedule (all continental breakfast almost all the time). I personally would get sick of eating cereal and hotel bagels, but they didn't seem to mind it.

We had a little bit of time to spare before we headed to the field so Online Guru (and an Artium Baccalaureus of History) Kyle and I went to the Montana History Museum to strengthen our intellect. I've been here before but not since the high school days so it was fun to go see everything again. I was trying to get my picture taken giving 2's but some guy in the background had to ruin it! He needs to shave.

Anyways we got some pitching tips online for all of you pitchers or wannabes out there so make sure and check that out. Also we have a sneak peek into what goes on in the day of a Mustang. They are constantly doing the same routine (which is a superstitious part of baseball anyways) but starting at breakfast until the time they get back to the hotel after the game it's all pretty much the same thing.



I also got to talk with Ed Cohen, the radio voice of the Mustangs, so be on the lookout for an online exclusive story with him. Well game time is an hour and a half away, so it's time to go grab some dinner and get back to work.



-Richie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.