Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cutest Dog Ever

When I was a kid, I always loved watching the Westminster Dog Show every year. Recently, I haven't been watching as frequently, not because I lost interest, but because I simply did not remember when it was going to be on.

But I remembered this year, and watched my DVR'd Westminster Show this morning, and saw the cutest dog in the history of the competition win.

His name is Uno, and he's a 15-inch beagle...THE 1ST BEAGLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE COMPETITION TO WIN "BEST IN SHOW."

Here he is (remember...CUTEST DOG IN HISTORY, so be prepaed for this to take some of your time):




And here's the article and many more photos on Uno and his big night. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jason M. Adams said...

Having owned a beagle, I can read beagles' minds. And right there he is thinking, "I know there's a treat here!"