Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Q2 Charity Basketball!

Hey everybody! I know this is late notice, but Scott Breen, Dianne Baker, and myself are playing in a charity basketball game tonight at Lockwood Middle School, and you all should come out to watch and support the Lockwood PTA.

The game is a Media Celebrities v. Lockwood Teachers showdown, and has been going on annually for about 6 years. The event rasies money for the Lockwood PTA, and I've been told is a ton of fun.

This will be my first year in the event, but Scott has played many times and he says it's a fun night to come see.

The fun starts tonight at 7:00, once again at Lockwood Middle School.

Come show your support and watch the Q2 Crew "Hoop-It-Up" on the hardwood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun; it's awsome that you guys are involved with charity. Who won the game?

KTVQ Sports said...

The teachers staged a big comeback in the 2nd half and pulled out the victory. I think the final score was 76-65.

It was definitely a lot of fun, and I heard we raised about $1000 for the Lockwood PTA, which is the best part of the night.